Base Park West

฿ 5,088,100
  • 2148 m2 ft
Weather in Bangkok
-- °C
View detailed forecast here
  • Thu
    H --, L --
  • Thu
    H --, L --
  • Thu
    H --, L --
Square Feet
48 m2 ft
Aug 30, 2016
Sukhumvit (Central)

A few units left in The Base Park West with a special promotion including Free Transfer Expenses & Furniture package!!

Are you looking for an affordable one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartment Bangkok condo for sale? The Base Park West is the bigger sister to our other best seller Base Park East, making the two projects appear as twin towers with Base Park West being slightly taller and offering larger facilities than its counterpart. Base Park West offers the best value for this central location and also appeals to investors because the project completes in 2015 allowing for an easier payment schedule. You only need pay 30% as a deposit and the remaining 70% is not due until Q3 2015.

In terms of location and facilities, The Base Park West rivals other projects where units are significantly more expensive. Consisting of 711 units spread across a 39-storey tower with roof top garden on the 39th floor, owners of condos here will enjoy premium Sukhumvit Skyline views which overlook the local canal and well planned green areas. There is an additional 8 floor building separate to the residences which is allocated for Parking and holds the Large Swimming Pool, Fitness Centre and Garden on the roof (8th floor). The most special point about this large parcel of land is that it is all owned by the same developer which guarantees the buyer a well planned local environment that consists of other residential high rise buildings, a completed town house project and the newly launched Residents Shopping Mall. It is very rare to find such an expansive residential atmosphere with self sustaining infrastructure in the heart of Bangkok.

Car owners will be pleased with the ample parking space on offer and the project is within easy reaching distance of On Nut BTS station which is a 10 minute walk or you can use the designated buggy service for residents. The project is also located just 20km from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.

The views from Base Park West offer a slight advantage over the neighbouring Base Park East because it is positioned closer to Sukhumvit Road and has an additional 12 floors in height. The views can be enjoyed while you are swimming in the large infinity pool, or while working out at the fully-equipped fitness centre.

With all these features, Base Park West is an ideal choice for investors with a low – medium tier budget looking for easy rental returns and growth, or as a holiday home in the heart of the city with all the facilities you will require. It should also be noted that the on-site rental management for this project will be run by the most reputable home care service on the market making for an easy hands-free investment.

  • Save as PDF Save as PDF
    • Current rating: 0
    • Total votes: 0
Sign in
Forgot your password? Remind